- Select a theme for each Sunday, learn about that chosen subject through the day, summarize in the evening ( for example; Word of
- Plan your coming week and on Fast Sunday plan the coming month.
- Study the life of one of the presidents of the Church.
- Study your Relief society, Priesthood or Sunday School Lessons.
- Study a conference talk or the First Presidency Message from the Ensign and cross-reference it with scriptures or write down your feelings about it in your journal.
- Study a Church hymn, find the story behind it and memorize the lyrics.
- Adopt a family (perhaps one you home teach or visit teach) and share a family home evening (you supply the lesson and
- Borrow a church video or a recording of a BYU Education Week Workshop from the Ward
- Get acquainted with a neighbor and invite him/her to a Church activity.
- Visit the Family History Center. Set a Genealogy goal. Do something on it, write letters, organize, check dates, etc.
- Write an article, poem or song for the Ensign, or just for your own
- Reread you patriarchal blessing.
- Invite friends over for games, a movie or a discussion of a spiritual
- Attend the Temple regularly.
- Participate in a volunteer service activity in your community, together.
- Invite friends over for games, a movie, or a discussion of a spiritual
- Do you remember your Scripture Masteries from Seminary? Review, re-memorize, scripture chase with a roommate or
- Read “One for the Money” and make a budget based on Elder Ashton’s
- Write letters to a missionary or a family member far from home.
- Catch up on journal writing.