We did a Family Home evening Activity day in February.
- We Made FHE file boxes, which the families of children decorated with
church clip art they colored and pasted onto the box.
- We made a music meter, it was a rocket which moved on fishing line up to a
moon. The board was decorated with stars.
- We made a prophet matching game.
- We made paper bag puppets for general book of Mormon characters.
- We made a spinning wheel with a whale and 13 numbers around it to practice
the articles of faith (whale of fortune).
- We have since given them a fishing game with fish and fishing pole, and
plan to give them beanbags to go in their FHE box.
Each month we put together a packet for a FHE the kids can do of things we do
in sharing time, for instance it will have a flannel board story from the friend
about the them, and activity or game, and pictures for the song of the month.
I think the packets and box have been helpful for our ward members to focus
on the primary them at home.