(by Conny Hillgaard)
Bring a box with the followring:
- Bottle of water
- Picture of the sun
- A small plant (food & oxygen)
- A toy animals (food & to make clothing)
- Scriptures (knowledge= testimony)
- Schoolbooks (to learn skills & things
to help us survive),
- picture of a heart (love= nurturing &
- Open the box for about 20 sec.
- Tell the children they must remember as
many things as possible.
- Close the box.
- Write on the blackboard the things they
- If they do not remember everything, give
them small hints, so they will remember.
- Talk about each thing.
Another wlay to do this, is before
everything out on the table and put a towel over.
- Remove the towel for 20 sec. and let the
- Then put the towel over again.
- Continue 4-6 as above.