have a sacred duty to rear their children in love and righteousness
What I was going to do is make a Valentine card with a
picter or name or something on the front to indicate
the prophet and then have
the scripture listed on the inside.
A child would pick a card and then look up the scripture
and read it.
Then we would briefly discuss what each prophet did for his
family and then sing the song.
- Adam/Eve: Taught their family the gospel
- Lehi: Protected his family by listening to the Lord
- Alma: Prayed for his son when he was wayward and his
prayer was answered
- Mosiah: Testified of the Savior to his sons
- Stripling Warrior: were taught by their mothers and
believed their words.