I'll follow Him in faith
I reminded them that each phrase starts with "The Lord
Has Blessed Me".
- "To Feel His Love" ~ picture of Christ with the
- "I have felt His promptings and learned to trust"
- had children put their hands on their hearts to represent feeling a
- "So in all I do I'll be faithful to the things I
know are true" - CTR symbol and talked about how this phrase has a
little sing-song rhyme thing going on.
- "The Lord has blessed me in many ways" - This one
we just did a wordstrip that said "in many ways"
- "With a thankful heart I will sing his praise" -
a heart with the word (and notes) 'Sing' across it
- "I Will raise my voice" - Have children put their
finger up to their mouth to represent raising their voice.
- "And proclaim my choice" - Have children point to
- "To follow Him in Faith" - picture of Christ
- "He has shown the way and through all my days
I'll follow him in faith" - showed the picture of John baptizing Jesus
and talked about by being baptized, Christ was showing us the way. It
went really well with the sharing time topic that week.