We will be happy when we live "My
Friend February 2006, suggestion #
Arrange well in advance for three or four
adult members of the ward or branch to help in sharing time.
Give each of them a copy of My Gospel Standards, and ask
them to think of experiences they can share with the children, demonstrating
when living the standards blessed their lives.
- Note which standards they plan to speak on.
- In sharing time post a copy of My Gospel Standards.
- Pick songs from the Children's Songbook that
will give musical clues to the standards chosen.
- Play one musical clue for the children until they
guess the appropriate gospel standard.
- Invite the child who guesses correctly to read the
- Invite one of the adult members to share an
experience about how living that standard blessed his or her life.
- Occasionally have the children sing the musical clue
- Continue the game as time permits.
Bear testimony of the happiness that can come as we live
My Gospel Standards