|Where is the original members of the Quorum of the Twelve burial sites?|
1) Thomas B. Marsh, died Jan 1866, buried in Ogden, Weber County, Utah.
Where is the original members of the Quorum of the Twelve burial sites?
(Information as presented by Calvin P. Rudd, GEMS)
2) David W. Patten, died 25 Oct 1838, buried in Far West, Caldwell County, Missouri.
3) Brigham Young, died 29 Aug 1877, buried in a private cemetery, Salt Lake City, Utah.
4) Heber C. Kimball, died 22 Jun 1868, buried in a private cemetery, Salt Lake City, Utah.
5) Orson Hyde, died 28 Nov 1878, buried in Spring City, Sanpete County, Utah.
6) William E. M'Lellin, died 24 Apr 1857 in Independence, Missouri. Probably buried in Independence as well.
7) Parley P. Pratt, died 13 May 1857, buried in Alma, Crawford County, Arkansas.
8) Luke S. Johnson, died 9 Dec 1861, buried in Salt Lake City Cemetery, SLC, Utah.
9) William B. Smith, died 13 Nov 1894 in Osterdock, Clayton County, Iowa. Probably buried in Osterdock as well.
10) Orson Pratt, died 3 Oct 1881, buried in Salt Lake City Cemetery, SLC, Utah.
11) John F. Boynton, died 20 Oct 1890 in Syracuse, Onandaga County, New York. Probably buried in or near Syracuse as well.
12) Lyman E. Johnson, died 20 Dec 1856 by drowning in the Mississippi River near Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin. Burial site unsure.
If any readers have information on the exact burial places of Elders
M'Lellin, Smith, Boynton, or Johnson, I would love to hear from you at